PLEASE NOTE: The Finnish Postal service workers have announced that they will be in a strike starting from November 11th, 2019 and the strike will be effective min 2 weeks. They have also given a notice to continue the strike for additional two weeks which will delay shipments. We are currently studying altenative methods for the international orders. We apologize for the delay this may cause.
YOU FILL IN THE FORM
WE REPLY WITH A QUOTE
YOU SAY YES!
WE SEND AN INVOICE
YOU PAY THE INVOICE
WE SHIP YOUR ORDER
YOU SIT BACK AND WAIT
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
YOU ARE HAPPY
WE ARE SUPER HAPPY!
Thank you for your interest in OTZSHOES
We are so happy to see you here. As you may have noticed our webshop is currently in Finnish language only and it is available only for the Finnish customers. We are aware that Finnish language is not the easiest… sorry!
However, we are glad to ship OTZSHOES also abroad. The process is a bit more manual for the time being (SECRET: we are launching our international webshop very soon!) but if you have the patience to tell us what you are after and give us your details we are happy to make it happen.
This is how we do it with your assistance
- YOU: Fill out the form on the right column (in mobile right after these instructions) – if you are new to OTZSHOES please remember to check our sizing guidelines
- WE: We will come back to you the earliest with a price quote – we need to add a shipping fee which varies based on where you live and how much the parcel weights (on average 15 euros to EU, 15-25 euros to rest of the world).
PLEASE NOTE: International orders 200 euros or more will ship for free!
- YOU: We will wait your approval for our quote (just send us Yes!) – if we do not hear from you we will ping you again
- WE: We will create you an invoice which will arrive in email – click the PAY NOW link and you will be guided to our payment providers site (Paytrail). Look for Visa or Master Card icons and proceed with the payment. We will see on this end when you have paid the invoice. Once it’s done you will receive the receipt and we will pop your parcel to the local post office.
- YOU: Sit back and relax. You will get a tracking code for your order so you can follow the parcel to arrive. Meanwhile, check and follow us in Facebook and Instagram.
Our sizing chart is the best general guide for OTZ shoes. A perfect size chart for all styles and feet does not exist. For OTZ, our shoes are based on the natural contours of your foot with an oblique toe and a slightly wider shape. If your size falls between two EU sizes on our chart, we will recommend the smaller size.
OTZ shoes are wider than the standard shoe widths. For women, OTZ’s width is between the standard B and the wide D. For men, OTZ is between the standard D and the wide 2E. All OTZ shoes & boots use the same shape (last) so this width is common for all our products.
Zero drop shoes is a term that indicates that the heel is the same height as the ball of your foot. This is how you stand naturally with bare feet. Zero Drop allows the foot to be level with ground with no slope from the heel to the forefoot. Some experts believe that the significantly elevated heels in most shoes can aggravate existing foot, leg, back, and joint pains, and in some cases cause injuries.
All OTZ shoes available on our site are designed to be zero drop, or extremely close to zero drop. This includes the insole. For most feet, removing the OTZ insoles may achieve a closer degree of zero drop, though the difference is slight. In general the majority of running shoes have about a 10mm drop. OTZ’s vary from complete zero drop to 1mm, heel to toe.
© OTZSHOES Scandinavia Ltd. 2018. All Rights Reserved.